2019 Swindon Salsa Course Dates and Details
OUR NEXT SET OF BEGINNERS, IMPROVERS AND INTERMEDIATES AT SOCIAL SALSA IN SWINDON START ON TUESDAY 2 JULY. To put into effect your learning from all of our Classes, our next Social Salsa Party Night is on Friday 28th June.
Do join us in Swindon every Tuesday 7.30pm-10.00pm to take our Classes, Socialise and Dance Salsa. To enjoy and put into practice your Salsa dancing classes our next Party Night is on Friday 28 June from 7.30pm. During the Party at 8pm we will be teaching a mixed level Salsa Class. Continuing with great music and dancing from 9pm onwards.
Social Salsa in Swindon promote learning on a regular basis and in groups of similar abilities. We offer learning in a friendly, supportive and structured manner. Encouraging all dancers to build a strong foundation of basic steps and essential techniques.
Once you have your basic steps, timing and footwork down we will add a few new moves each week. Always revisiting the essential techniques of posture, frame and connection.
To learn any dance, alongside your classes, there needs to an amount of learning by doing. This is when you social dance and to encourage and enable this we provide an end of course Party Night at the weekend.
Our course fees are excellent value: one fee of £36, this covers the 6 Classes and the Party Night.
If you have to miss a class or two we will help you catch up. Both during the social half hour after classes on Tuesdays and during the occasions when you are able to take two classes in one evening.
This Course Covers:
Tuesdays: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 July
Saturday 3 August (mixed level classes at 8pm during our Party Night)
Levels 4 and 2 at 7.30pm
Levels 5, 3 and 1 (Beginners) at 8.30pm
9.30-10pm questions, social dancing and practice time for all
It is £36 for the Course. This is for levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 and includes the entire evening (7.30-10pm).
Please join the Club via our Courses this will enable us to provide more exciting events with Guest Teachers.
Levels 4 and 5 are available at £8 drop in. Party Nights are also available to non-members at £10 drop in.
We have free parking on site, please park to the left of the Christ Church. Then walk infront of the Church and you will see the Community Centre. Now enter the Community Centre (via the front steps) and turn left into the Hall.
Tea, coffee and water is provided with our compliments throughout the evening.
We are a Social Salsa Club and invite you to social dance with us every Tuesday evening and during our Party Nights. No partners are required we rotate the leaders and followers so we dance with everyone within each class. To stay up to date you may wish to like and follow us on our Facebook Page “Social Salsa in Swindon”.
I (Clare) am available on 07766265223 to contact via phone, text or What’s App, to answer any questions and for booking and payment details .
We thank you for your interest in Social Salsa in Swindon and look forward to meeting you soon,
Clare, Ben, Richard, Rob and Bela
Our Club Benefits:
- Friendly, Supportive, and Enthusiastic Teachers
- We teach in groups of similar abilities on a regular attendance basis (the best way to learn) with structured classes and levels
- Your Course fee covers the entire evening
- No partner required we rotate partners as a matter of course
- There is time to practise and Social Dance
- A Saturday or Friday Party Night is included
- A great reason to dress up at the Weekend and enjoy a fun night out
- Our Courses are very easy to pay for via bank transfer. Please What’s App me for bank transfer details
- We offer regular Tuesday evenings for Dancing Salsa. An opportunity to make new friends and to catch up with current ones at your Social Salsa in Swindon Club
- Complimentary water, tea and coffee are served throughout the evening to keep you going after a long day at work and during our Party Nights
- Free parking close to our venue
- Parking in Swindon Parking for attending Social Salsa in Swindon