2020 Swindon Salsa Course Dates and Details
OUR NEXT SET OF BEGINNERS, IMPROVERS AND INTERMEDIATES AT SOCIAL SALSA IN SWINDON START ON TUESDAY 7TH JANUARY 2020. NO PARTNER REQUIRED, YOU MAY START AT ANYTIME.
To put into effect your learning from all of our Classes, our next Social Salsa Party Nights are on Saturday 21 December and Saturday 29 February.
We are a friendly, supportive and enthusiastic group of Social Salsa dancers. Every Tuesday we come together to provide Salsa Classes, laugh and chat with friends and Dance Salsa.
Due to the holidays we will close on Tuesday 18th February and 7th and 14th April.
Do join us in Swindon every Tuesday 7.30pm-10.00pm to take our Classes, Socialise and Dance Salsa. To enjoy and put into practice your Salsa dancing classes our next Party Nights are on Sat 21 December and Sat 29 February from 7.45pm.
Social Salsa in Swindon promote learning on a regular basis and in groups of similar abilities. We offer learning in a friendly, supportive and structured manner. Encouraging all dancers to build a strong foundation of basic steps and essential techniques.
Once you have your basic steps, timing and footwork down we will add a few new moves each week. Always revisiting the essential techniques of posture, frame and connection.
To learn any dance, alongside your classes, there needs to an amount of learning by doing. This is when you social dance and to encourage and enable this we provide time during our Tuesday nights for this practice.
Our course fees are excellent value at just one fee of £36. This covers the 6 Classes and your social dancing time, it even enables you to take two classes in one evening!!
The details are:
SOCIAL SALSA IN SWINDON
6 x Tuesday Nights 7.30pm-10pm
Tuesdays: 7, 14, 21, 28 January and 4, 11 February
The cost is £36 and we greatly appreciate your course membership.
Drop in is also available at £8 per Tuesday and £10 per Saturday.
If you have any questions please contact me Clare on 07766265223.
We have free parking on site, please park to the left of the Christ Church. Then walk infront of the Church and you will see the Community Centre. Now enter the Community Centre (via the front steps) and turn left into the Hall. Parking for attending Social Salsa in Swindon
Tea, coffee and water is provided with our compliments throughout the evening.
We are a Social Salsa Club and invite you to social dance with us every Tuesday evening and during our Party Nights.
We thank you for your interest in Social Salsa in Swindon and look forward to meeting you soon,
Clare, Ben, Richard, Rob and Bela.
Our Club Benefits:
- Friendly, Supportive, and Enthusiastic Teachers
- We teach in groups of similar abilities on a regular attendance basis
- (the best way to learn) with structured classes and levels
- Your Course fee covers the entire evening
- No partner required we rotate partners as a matter of course
- There is time to practise and Social Dance
- Our Courses are very easy to pay for via bank transfer. Please What’s App me for bank transfer details
- We offer regular Tuesday evenings for Dancing Salsa. An opportunity to make new friends and to catch up with current ones at your Social Salsa Club, here “in Swindon”
- Complimentary water, tea and coffee are served throughout the evening to keep you going after a long day at work and during our Party Nights
- Free parking close to our venue